What data we gather
We may collect the following information
- Personal details such as name address
- Contact information
- Demographic information (Addresses)
- information on the children attending our settings
How we use this data
Collecting this data allows us to process the services you require from us and enables us to deliver improved services.
We may use data:
- for our own internal records
- to contact you in response to the services offered
- to customise the website for you
- to send you information on our services
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie
a cookie is a small file place on your computers hard drive. it enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you.
- Identify whether you are signed into our website.
- store information about your preferences
- to recognise you when you return to our website
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any other information about you, other than which you choose to share with us.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless the law requires us to.
any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the data protection act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. to prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
links from our site
our website may contain links to other websites.
please note that we have no control of websites outside the http://www.lakeviewchildcare.co.uk domain. if you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the sites data protection and privacy policies fully.